Tuesday, January 6, 2009

American Elf

by James Kochalka

The image “http://www.americanelf.com/memberimages/010509.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Owen: James Kochalka would probably cry or something if he ever found this.
Victor: He's a sensitive man from what I gather from his daily web comic diaries. He was one of my young adulthood heroes. I've met him three times and interviewed him twice, once at a comic convention and once at a Burger King. The other time I met him was at his art show in New York. I was with my ex-girlfriend and she was kind of obsessed with him. Wait aren't we supposed to be being mean?
Owen: I kind of like him because he lives in the town I was born in. I just discovered him a year ago though. I actually read his entire diary in like two weeks. I don't really understand what this one is about though. Why does he say "HOORAY" at the end? Do you think he would remember you?
Victor: Don't know. I think he said "HOORAY" sarcastically. We really need to find some web comics we hate and step the game up on this blog cause as it stands we've had one bad review and two non-bad ones.
Owen: Why, because the kid is asleep? Well, we can go to toothpastefordinner.com but I don't want to.
Victor: I like toothpastefordinner.com. It's weird to end a sentence with a website cause then you have the word com in a little period sandwich. Come to think of it, I don't really get why he says "HOORAY" at the end either.
Owen: Yeah.

No comments: