Thursday, May 14, 2009

MONKEY 5.11.09

by Lynda N.

Cat-Fu should only be performed by trained Cat-Fu masters.

http://monkey.comicgenesis.com/comics/20090511.gif

Owen: This comic comes via Bob Weisz's comment on our last post. There were many more links. This was the first one we clicked on. There's a website and a LiveJournal. The dog is yelling at the girl because it doesn't want to get off the table.

Victor: I would say the dog is "grrr-ing." Lynda N. needs to shut up. I hate this web comic.

Owen: Your tone has gotten really mean, Victor.

Victor: Shut the fuck up, Owen.

Owen: You don't always have to use profanity to be funny.

Victor: I know, I just really like swearing.

7 comments:

james said...

This comic is almost as good as Marmaduke.

bob weisz said...

I DONT HATE THIS WEBCOMIC, BUT THIS WEBCOMIC HATES ON A WEBCOMIC THAT I DO HATE, DOES IT COUNT:

http://s.assetbar.com/aux?b=S~cfd4f5a32442ff25864a8357965235a41&a=S~549&f=achewoodminusdialogue1.gif

bob weisz said...

i know you guys already hated on alien loves predator, but i just wanted to remind you that it still, as you put it, "sucks" (i mean just look at the address):

http://alienlovespredator.com/2009/04/10/colored-people/

KOOL A.D. said...

holy shit achewood minus dialogue is amazing!

and i didn't even click the link but WOW alien vs. predator still "sucks."

BrideOfPorkins said...

HAHA, thanks for the traffic, guys! It was nice to have a few hits for the fifth anniversary.

Comicgenesis doesn't allow hotlinking, though, so you're better off using the photobucket version:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j77/LyndaTheMonkey/Monkey%20Strips/20090511.gif

I mean seriously, it's an honor to finally be hated, I wanna make sure this is done right.

w00t!

KOOL A.D. said...

thanks lynda, you seem like a good spirited person. i still have no idea what this web comic is about but i also have to admit i can't focus on anything for more than a few seconds....

BrideOfPorkins said...

Thanks Kool, I try. I appreciate honest criticism and for what it's worth I've tweaked my dialogue on that one.

I'm never really sure what comics are about either but I find clicking next and previous always helps. ;)