Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WE'RE BACK! Gunshow 3/20/09

by KC(?)



Owen: This comic is pretty shitty.  Wanna blog about it?

Victor: Yeah, it's pretty bad. Let's blog about it.  "Frowns: 1" is kind of funny.  "Table? I thought we got a stable!!" is pretty bad.  But yeah this guy should kill himself.  Remember that time I drunk-blogged in all caps about how much I hated Scott McCloud?  We never published that blog post.  Was it because I was like incomprehensibly drunk?  I was 60% serious at least.  Understanding Comics was the only good thing he ever did. Oh hey, guest blogger Lee Pender...

Lee: This is stupid.

Owen: Are you saying the comic is stupid or the blog is stupid?

Victor: I think he's talking about the comic. Are you talking about the comic, Lee?

Lee: Yea.

Owen: Lee is the best blogger.  I remember that rant, Victor, it's still in our drafts.

Victor: Can we publish that shit after this?  For posterity?  I agree that Lee is the best blogger.  Very succinct.

Lee: Earlier when I wrote "this is stupid" I kind of felt like I was Owen or something.

Owen:  I don't what to say. 

Lee: Just end it there.

Victor:  You've said "I don't know what to say" before.

Owen: Yeah, I know.  But I also wanted to answer your question.

Victor: Affirmatively or negatively?

Owen: I was going to say "probably."






No comments: