Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Lost the Alien Loves Predator Picture Contest

These are the finalists, and here is the winner:



Owen: This is really stupid.
Victor: It's amazing how little I want to read this. I couldn't get past the first panel. I wonder why dude chose the picture he chose. all of the runners up looked exactly the same.
Owen: Dude, I was going to say the same thing. I still think he should have chosen our entry. Fuck him.
Victor: Yeah, I just imagined that picture at the end of this comic and it was hilarious. We're the best.
Owen: Yeah, the dude he chose is just doing exactly what he said you should do and looks completely normal except for his stupid goatee. Idiot. Let's move on to that other comic, this is making angry.
Victor: Owen, you need to calm down. All of this anger is not healthy.

No comments: